Only one home remaining in this community – “The Regency” model home. For sale and move-In ready
Fairfield Greens is located on the South side of Valparaiso, just off of U.S. Hwy 30, nestled into a cozy little corner past the Harley-Davidson Dealer just behind Suzie’ Café on Ore Street.
- Thirty seven single family bungalows and cottages nestled around the typical New England village green.
- Just about everyone (and everything) in the neighborhood is within easy walking distance.
- Lots of green space in and around each home (but you don’t have to take care of it).
- You actually own your house and homesite (unlike a condo or townhome.)
- Services like snow plowing and garbage pickup are provided by the city (dedicated streets) – your association mows your lawn and the commons area and removes the snow from driveways and sidewalks – so association fees are kept reasonable.
- Tucked into a quiet corner that most folks didn’t even know was there.
- Ultimate plan flexibility. You bring your ideas – we’ll move the walls (and ceilings, and roof, or whatever we need to, in order to make your house just about perfect – for you.)
Please contact Carol A. Carden – Project Manager – 219.464.7510 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more exciting details and information on Fairfield Greens.