Features of this home:
- Lovely 1,970 sq. ft. 1-story home on a full poured conc. basement w/ framed walls for possible future finishes. Bath roughed in with shower fixture.
- Wide-open floor plan design with large windows & natural light plus 9 ’tall ceilings all lend to an elegant and stately feel. Fantastic setting for relaxing or entertaining!
- Brick façade and steel siding in an 8” lap offer long-lasting finishes.
- Rear “treetop” views can be enjoyed from the living areas or the deck.
- Very large master retreat offers an oversized bedroom and bath with double bowl vanity, counter in culture marble, walk in ceramic shower and both his and her separate large walk-in closets.
- Huge eat in kitchen offers top-of-the-line Cambria Quartz countertops, staggered 42”/36” tall upper Maple cabinets, 4 x 16 ceramic subway tile backsplash and the oversized center island gives you plenty of counter-height seating. Adjacent pantry closet gives you lots of extra storage!
- Lovely upgraded hardwood maple floors. Finished basement stairs with balustrade give the home a luxurious and welcoming feel. Gorgeous, large-scale porcelain tile at the bathroom floors & fireplace surround create a fresh, classic design style that flows flawlessly with any tailored or casual style. Subway tile kitchen backsplash in the latest finishes!
- Kenmore stainless steel appliances include – disposal, dishwasher, hood vented to the exterior. The built-in dishwasher is raised to comfort height with built in microwave above.
- Laundry room with utility sink set in cabinet and folding counter plus a large area with lots of extra space for many different types storage.
- Split bedrooms add to the flexible and comfortable layout of this floor plan design – the secondary bedrooms are queen sized with ample walk-in closets, linen storage & spacious hall bath.
- Bronze finishes on light fixtures, ceiling fans and Delta faucets for a rich decorator touch.
- HOA-provided individual lawn care & snow removal & common-area maintenance is $140/month.
*Price & finishes subject to change during construction