The Butternut Ridge H-6
Features of this Villa:
- Lovely 3,070 sq. ft. 1-story home 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom on a walk-out basement w/ partial finished basement area – family room, bedroom & bathroom and unfinished side for ample storage.
- Wide-open floor plan design with large windows & natural light plus 9 ’tall ceilings all lend to an elegant and stately feel. Fantastic setting overlooking wetlands natural foliage for relaxing or entertaining!
- Stone exterior accents and Hardie Board cementitious siding offering long-lasting finishes. Landscaping w/lawn irrigation and composite 12 x 14 deck
- Incredible “treetop” views can be enjoyed from the living areas or the deck.
- Very large master retreat offers an oversized bedroom and bath with double bowl vanity, counter in culture marble, walk in ceramic shower and both his and her large walk-in closets.
- Huge eat in kitchen offers top-of-the-line Cosmos Quartz countertops, soft-close Maple cabinets, ceramic subway tile backsplash, raised built-in dishwasher/microwave and the oversized center island gives you plenty of counter-height seating. Adjacent pantry closet gives you lots of extra storage!
- Lovely upgraded hardwood oak floors. Gorgeous, large-scale ceramic tile at both upstairs bathroom floors & a beautiful fireplace create a fresh, classic design style that flows flawlessly with any tailored or casual style.
- Kenmore stainless steel appliances included – disposal, dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and a hood vented to the exterior.
- Laundry room with utility sink set in cabinet and folding counter & cabinetry above plus a large area with lots of extra space for many different types storage.
- Split bedrooms add to the flexible and comfortable layout of this floor plan design – the secondary bedrooms are queen sized with ample walk-in closets, linen storage & spacious hall bath.
- Brushed nickel finishes on light fixtures, ceiling fans and Delta faucets for a rich decorator touch.
- Pepper Ridge is located within City limits of Valparaiso with property tax estimate 1.3% of home
- HOA-provided individual lawn care, snow removal & common-area maintenance is $98/month.
*Price & finishes subject to change during construction.